For Human Hair Wigs
For Synthetic Hair
1. Brush gently before washing to remove any teasing or tangles.
2. Add 1oz of wig shampoo to 1qt. of cold water for cleaning.
3. Hold front part of the wig and brush thoroughly in one direction until it is clean.
4. A wig conditioner can also be used using cool water.
5. Air dry at room temperature on a wig Stand
1. Brush gently before washing.
2. Cleanse wig in cool water with wig shampoo.
3. A wig conditioner can also be applied using cool water.
4. Gently pat out excess water with a towel.
5. Shake wig vigorously and hang upside down to air-dry (dry overnight)
6. Air dry at room temperature on a plastic wig stand
For Human Hair Weave
1. Carefully wash with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
2. Finger comb while washing without rubbing or twisting the hair. Rinse thoroughly.
3. To dry, gently squeeze excess water and towel. Do not roll or rub the hair in the towel.
4. Heat styling can be used to straight pattern for desired styles. Electric Curling iron is recommended. (280F~320F)
For Synthetic Weave
1. Gently detangle hair by running fingers through.
2. Using mild shampoo, wash hair in lukewarm water.
3. Squeeze out excess water and pat dry on towel.
4. Let air dry in the shade or use low-heat dryer.
5. Style as recommended.